- 300 g Goldeneye Potatoes
- 1 onion
- Olive oil
- 5 eggs
- Salt and black pepper
- Peel potatoes and cut into 3 mm slices
- Peel onion and cut into thin slices. Add 3 tbsp olive oil to medium pan and add onion and potatoes
- Reduce heat and cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Mix eggs in bowl, add salt and black pepper.
- Mix potatoes and onion into eggs when cooked. Cook on pan for 20 minutes.
- Put plate on top of pan to seal it, turn over to release Tortilla de Patatas onto plate.
- Put upside down back on pan and cook for 5 minutes.